Pace Setting Activities
Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme attributes a specific pace-setting role to Navodaya Vidyalayas to play, to achieve high levels of Excellency through qualitative academic results, communicative and linguistic ability of the children, competitive spirit and capability, innovative learning practices, developing correct attitudes and moral values that help children to groom themselves to become useful, active and responsible citizens of the country. While achieving these goals, adequate care is taken to ensure that the children keep their linkages with the local community around them and contribute for furthering these values in the neighborhood and community.
Participation in community singing and cultural programme extending facilities of music training of neighboring schools.
• Vidyalaya Has also taken steps for extending its teaching aids, lab facilities for the students of surrounding village
• Vidyalaya arranged for general health check up for students and teachers.
• Vidyalaya has also made provision for dental check up .
• HIV AIDS awareness programme for students and teachers of Vidyalaya.
• Eye Donation Camp.
• Programme on Awareness about first aid student and teachers of Vidyalaya.
Proposed to take up the following programmes and activities:
Disclaimer: This is the official Website of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyala, Bissamcuttack, Dist -Rayagada.
Designed & Maintained by JNV, Rayagada with the support of NIC, Rayagada