As per the guidelines of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, every week Inter House Competitions like debate, speech, elocution, extempore, declamation, drama, dance, monoaction, instrumental music and other cultural and literary activities are conducted through out the year as per the CCA calendar on Saturday afternoons. These competitions aimed at stimulating creative and competitive spirit among the students.It aims alround development of the child. The aim of the summit is to develop in all aspects along with the quality education
Development of sensibilities to beauty and aesthetics in children, which lead to experience, imagination, creativity and intuition are the main objectives of these activities
1) Inter House competition in cultural and literary activities.
2) Various Club activities.
3) Celebrations of important days.
4)Publication of Wall Magazine by all the Houses
5) Assembly activities
6) Games and Sports activities
7) Inviting experts from outside for delivering lectures and to give practice in traditional dance of State Orissa.As per the guidelines of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, every week Inter House Competitions like debate, speech, elocution, extempore, declamation, drama, dance, monoaction, instrumental music and other cultural and literary activities are conducted throughout the year as per the CCA calendar on Saturday afternoons. These competitions aimed at stimulating creative and competitive spirit among the students.
Group A-Class-VI VII,VIII
Group B - Class-IX,X
The art in education programme is an expansion of the Samiti's pace setting activities. The art department plays a vital role the development of beautification of campus.it gives the children joy and pleasure of their minds.Besides providing an opportunity for the students to inculcate nationalistic values through cross interchange, it also emphasizes upon education enrichment and integration with the community in which the Vidyalaya is located. To understand the meaning of art and creativity, the concept of art education and its significance in the school curriculum. In addition to their intrinsic value, the arts give an insight into other aspects of life, helping people understand themselves and the world in which they live.
The Main Objectives are:
To help the student to identify feedings thoughts, emotions and fantasies as an interaction to the environment.
To help the child to achieve balanced growth as a social being in tune with culture, through project work.
To inculcate the habit and linking for order in regard to his belongings pertaining to art activities.
To create an awareness among the learners to respond to the beauty in line, colour and form.
To provide suitable natural environment which is indispensable for teaching leaning fine arts.
To explore the ways and means for developing creativity among the school children.
To provide a variety for creative expression for learners to experiment with.
To realize that the arts help to meet basic human need & creative personal expressions.
1. Exhibition of students art works.
2. Preparation of poster, banners and painting.
3. Beautification of Vidyalaya Campus.
4. Screen printing workshop.
6. Maintaining of art display board.
7. Conducting painting competition.
8. Participation in competitions conducted by Art Promotion Agencies.
SCOUT / GUIDE ACTIVITIES
The World's greatest brotherhood movement Scouts and Guides has brought about great changes in the world. It has strong deep roots here also. The Scouts and Guides are really given opportunities and exposed to overcome the difficulties, when such kinds of programme are organized. It is great experience to stand on their own legs and widen their friendships, skills, sharing, caring and mutual help. Adventure activities inculcate leadership qualities etc. Scouting is not only outing. It is a value oriented education programme. We are fully aware that the very Promise and Law gives a concrete role model of an ideal Citizen. The Scouting helps to know the way, show the way and also to lead the way.